Location : Stan’s Restaurant & Country store
1555 Bear Creek Pike
Columbia TN 38401
Position Overview :
Pre Cook Candidates
We offer :
• Top culinary training and career development
• Benefits after 2 months with 25 hour schedule
• Scratch cooking in all areas of the line with high quality, fresh ingredients
• Over 40 sauces are made fresh daily within the restaurants
• Leading kitchen technology and management systems
• An environment to learn every aspect of master execution of our diverse menu, with new items introduced every six months
As a Prep Cook, you will ensure the highest quality food is prepared per the exact recipe specifications at all times from our “scratch” kitchen. The Prep Cook is responsible for all aspects of their assigned station – completes all items on the daily preparation list; keeps the Line Cooks stocked with basic, critical items throughout the shift; and cleans, sanitizes, and maintains equipment, utensils and tools.
Additional Benefits :
• Flexible scheduling – full and part time
• Paid Time Off
• Discounted Shift Meal
• and so much more!
• 6 months restaurant experience preferred.
• Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work effectively within a team.
• Must be able to work quickly in a confined area and stand for extended periods of time.
• Basic English reading and communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
• Ability to work in elevated temperatures.
• Continuous use of hands and arms.
• Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.