Location : Stan’s Restaurant & Country store
1555 Bear Creek Pike
Columbia TN 38401
Position Overview :
Line Cook Candidates
• Top culinary training and career development
• Benefits after 3 months with 25 hour schedule
• Scratch cooking in all areas of the line with high quality, fresh ingredients
• Leading kitchen technology and management systems
• An environment to learn every aspect of master execution of our diverse menu, with new items introduced every six months
As a Line Cook, you will ensure the highest quality food is served at all times from our “scratch” kitchen. The Line Cook is responsible for all aspects of their assigned cooking station – sets up and stocks product, cooks and presents dishes according to The Stan’s recipes, and cleans, sanitizes and maintains equipment, utensils and tools.
• Flexible scheduling – full and part time
• Paid Time Off
• Discounted Shift Meal
• and so much more!
An ideal applicant with "Stan’s" fit is best described as one who oozes hospitality, radiates positive energy, never compromises their incredibly high standards of excellence and loves to have fun.
• One year experience as a Line Cook preferred.
• Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work effectively within a team.
• Must be able to work quickly in a confined area and stand for extended periods of time.
• Basic English reading and communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
• Ability to work in elevated temperatures.
• Continuous use of hands and arms.
• Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.