Position Overview :
You may know us as a company with great food…
What you may not know is that our menu is fresh and made from scratch ingredients, making each of our kitchens a place for culinary excellence!
Reporting to the Executive Kitchen Manager, you will work with a culinary team highly respected in the industry for producing delicious, memorable food.
You’ll thrive in this position if you are:
• Ready to embrace technology - You will work with state of the art kitchen systems and kitchen equipment and learn advanced cooking techniques.
• A dynamic leader, ready to listen, ready to solve problems and never too busy to smile and celebrate exceptional performance.
• A Culinary perfectionist - At the Stan’s, it’s all in the details and YOU never miss a detail!
Here’s more of what you’ll get to do:
• Manage one of our Kitchen workgroups, Prep, Line or Dish. Be an inspiration and motivate daily excellence in culinary operations.
• Use your career experience and talents to help the restaurant reach its financial goals through skillful management in the categories of labor, food cost and kitchen supplies.
• Recruit, interview and hire talent into our kitchen staff.
• Train, mentor and develop staff members so that they can reach their career goals with our growing company. 40% of all kitchen management hires are promoted internally.
• Have fun in a fast paced environment!
• Must have 2+ years of kitchen management experience in a full service, moderate to high volume restaurant
• Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking
• Culinary school background a plus
• Ability to speak and understand Spanish a plus
• Ability to work ten hour-plus shifts with the ability to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
• Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs as needed
• Finger/hand dexterity to operate kitchen machinery, knives, etc
• Ability to withstand changes in temperature, occasional smoke, steam and heat and work in a confined area
• Must possess hearing, visual and sensory abilities to observe and detect emergency situations; also to distinguish product, taste, texture, temperature and presentation and preparation
This position offers industry-leading benefits and an average 55 hour work week with 2 days off consecutively.
Salary Scale : $42K