Location : Stan’s Restaurant & Country store
1555 Bear Creek Pike
Columbia TN 38401
Position Overview :
You may know us as a company with great food…
What you may not know is that our menu is fresh and made from scratch ingredients, Our Managers are the best Restaurant Operators in the industry!
Reporting to the Owners, you will work with a passionate team highly respected by their staff because they lead and inspire helping us accomplish our company mission every day.
You’ll thrive in this position if you are:
• Committed to Excellence- Uncompromising Quality is critical to our success at The Stan’s. You are defined by your peers as having complete dedication to restaurant profit performance, service excellence and thoughtful leadership.
• A dynamic leader, ready to listen, ready to solve problems and never too busy to smile and celebrate exceptional performance.
Here’s more of what you’ll get to do :
• Manage one of our restaurant workgroups, Front Desk, Server, Bar and Bakery. Be an inspiration and motivate daily excellence.
• Use your career experience and talents to help the restaurant reach its financial goals through skillful leadership.
• Recruit, interview and hire talent into our restaurant staff.
• Train, mentor and develop staff members so that they can reach their career goals with our growing company. 40% of all management hires are promoted internally.
• Have fun in a fast paced environment!
• Minimum 2 years as a manager in a full service restaurant.
• Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking.
• Strong communication skills
• Must be dependable, reliable and motivated.
• Able to work ten hour-plus shifts, with extensive standing/walking.
• May lift materials and/or product up to 50 pounds or more.
This position offers industry-leading benefits and an average 55 hour work week with 2 days off consecutively.